BREAKFAST AT FUFY'S | EP1 : HEALTHY FRENCH TOAST


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  

 I've decided that I'll post on either Friday night/Saturday morning and Wednesday afternoon/Sunday morning. Sometimes I'll either be too busy with other things so I decided to fix the days I will publish a post. It's actually quite okay juggling between college, blogging time and also alone time since I am currently not working.  

 Anyway, I realized that I'm more creative with my breakfast meals so I thought why not come up with a whole series? Most of my recipes will be both body and taste bud friendly because they'll either be vegan or healthy. Hey, now now, don't back out just because you saw the word 'healthy' or 'vegan'. Not to brag or anything but they taste amazing and not yucky. Believe it or not healthy/vegan food can be really yummy!

 Ever since I became a pescetarian and prefer vegan food, I learned to search for recipes and just sub the unwanted ingredients to my preferred choices. So let's get started shall we?






  Why Breakfast at Fufy's? Well, because one day, when I'm old with gray hair, I hope to open a breakfast/brunch cafe which will feature healthy, vegetarian (all types) and vegan food. I really love making food and also sharing them. There's always something joyful about sharing. Plus, good food should always be shared. 

 Now, let's get started shall we?













 I hope you guys enjoy the first episode of my brand new series! Hopefully I'll keep it up as well, aha! That marks the end of my post! As usual, if you have any questions you can either comment below or just drop me a question on my askfm, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment