MONOCHROME SHOTS

H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  

A few months back, I helped Carmen out with her final project which was producing a magazine. She asked me if I could be her model (feels weird saying it), and I was like "Oh, why not". Her concept was Black and White, which I really loved because it's something very different! So after picking out the outfits she likes from my closet, sorting out the venues for each of them, perspiring like crazy - these are the outcomes! I've divided them according to the outfits! There are A LOT of good ones! So enjoy loves! 









1  |   This is one of my Chinese New Year outfits, but she liked it and technically, it was a fitting. Anyway, I loved how body hugging this is but it's not too body hugging, you feel me? Yeah, I don't have a flat tummy, whatever, but this couldn't be more perfect. How can you tell me that I didn't pull that off? πŸ’









2  |  I absolutely love the black and white effect on this dress! It looks stunning, don't you think? The last photo for this set gives the "Hello, God, is that you?" vibe! πŸ˜‚ No? Alright!








3  |  Would you describe this as grunge or goth? I'm not too sure about this but I must say that the choker is a very nice touch to the attire! I tried it with the basic choker, but it just didn't look right. πŸ™‰









4  |  First of all, THAT HAIR FLIP photo! πŸ˜‚ I really LOVE it! Plus, me in those heels? Girl, walk your way up to Heaven in those! I know, I'm feeling myself so much, but just look at that smile.πŸ‘€











5  |  Turquoise on Turquoise - I kid you not, it was a turquoise cardigan paired with a turquoise dress. Honestly, I would never think of that! Carmen picked it and I was wondering why haven't I tried it before? Takes a lot of guts to wear turquoise on turquoise or pink on pink. You get me? 


There are 200+ beautifully taken photos but I think I'll post more on Instagram! So, be sure to follow me there if you want to see more of these amazing shots (hint hint : @fufykins)! I should really go the distance, and dress up and write more about my outfit choices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment