WHOLEY WONDER REVIEW | FUFY EATS

H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  

I promised a review and here it is! If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, Wholey Wonder is a brand new Vegan eatery in Penang! Read more about them in my previous post here.



I've always wanted to try Vegan food and now I'm happier than ever that we have one here in Penang! So I was really excited to go back and try more of their food! Boy, I wasn't disappointed.  

Now, let's just get on with the food shall we? ๐Ÿ™Œ




My lunch date for that day, Sara, ordered this. For RM20, we expected a bigger portion or more ingredients. It's good, don't get me wrong (I obviously gave it a taste test)! Everything was perfect - the crust, the amazing pizza sauce, everything! ๐Ÿ˜‹



My eyes caught someone eating this, the first time I stepped into this quaint cafe. Ever since then, I've been dying to try them! I expected this crazy huge vegan burger but it came in this two cute portion instead! Beats me, they're still taste as AMAZING. OMG, this is what I've always imagined vegan burger would taste like! Perfection! For RM27 it was totally worth it, because high end ingredients! Mind you, it's super filling! 

Now my question is - is it called a Naked Burger because it's not smothered with the blood of the animals or for it's served without the buns? ๐Ÿ™‰



{ RM15 | Bananas, Almond Butter, Organic Soy Milk, 
Organic Oats, Mint, Organic Cacao Powder, Dates }


This was Sara's order and she said loved it tho the banana taste was a little bit too rich but Jonathan (co-founder of WW) explained that it was 'cause the bananas were too ripe. Something totally out of control. However, I'm a smoothie freak so I obviously loved it! 



{ RM15 | Organic Soy Milk, Banana, 1 Shot Of Espresso, Date, Vanilla, Coconut Oil }

Now, I hesitated a little bit on this one cause it has dates. As much as a smoothie fanatic, the idea of dates in my smoothie never seemed pleasant. Fussy, I know. However, I have to say that I definitely enjoyed this wondrous beverage! SO BLOOMING GOOD! 



We chit chat with Jonathan a little after lunch, I was feeling extremely social and I loved the vibe of the place too much. I may sound like I'm sucking up but really, meat lovers or vegans, we always appreciate good places! Oh, they also give out samples of new recipes sometimes for some feedback! During my visit it was Pumpkin Slice! Okay, I'm allergic to Pumpkin, but a little bit of good stuff won't kill me. They also let me try their HOMEMADE almond milk, and God bless really! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Why is my blender not bloody high speed! The amount of things I can make with a good food processor or high speed blender.

Overall, I definitely recommend the place. I mean, have I not raved enough about this place? On a side note, I hope they bring the Bliss Balls back again! They were so good the first time I had it! Y'all need to understand that the reason that ball is on the higher end, is because the ingredients they used are high quality and let's face it, when in the world is healthy food ever cheap? Okay, I'm done. Hope you guys enjoyed this little review! 


No comments:

Post a Comment