MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY BETTER SKIN FOUNDATION REVIEW

H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  

I was running out of my Bourjois Air Mat Foundation and also the Laneige BB Cushion. My pocket wasn’t quite ready to invest in a foundation that’s over a RM100. So I thought why not try out Maybelline and I asked a favor from Claudia, after tons of research on YouTube for my skin type which is Combination Skin. 

Boy, was I excited to try it out! The night I got itself, I tried it on because simply being me, I couldn’t wait till the next day! Washed my face and mentally filmed a first impression of the foundation. I instantly fell in love! It was everything I expected it to be.






I decided to use this for a while to just see how it goes in the long run rather than use it once and write a review on it. So I’ll be sharing if it affects my skin or what not. 



Say so long to spots, dullness, and unevenness, and
 hello to brighter, more even, and stress-free looking skin.




^This information is from the Maybelline website








This foundation is my favorite so far! I usually use this when I will be out the entire day. It's longevity is surreal. No kidding! I'm the type of person who sweats really easily and usually I find it hard to find a foundation that stays put. My miseries are gone! This foundation stays on my face no matter how much I perspire, it's amazing! Plus, it has SPF14.

You know what? It doesn't get oily too! Most foundation just make me look like you can grill stuff on my face, haha! BUT NO. I have combo skin, but mostly oily on my T-zone area, and I absolutely love that it doesn't get super greasy there! So yay!





What I love is also that you can slowly build the coverage from medium to full. In fact, I don't even have to dab on a second layer unless I have nasty pimple scars. Which brings us to the question - is it cakey? NO. It feels so light weight, that you won't even feel like you're wearing makeup. Even with your contour, blush, highlight and all those jazz! Sounds like the perfect foundation, doesn't it?

Alright, it states that one will achieve better-looking skin - so far, I haven't notice anything but it doesn't leave my skin dry and patchy despite using this daily. You know how sometimes when you apply foundation or makeup, in general, often then it just screws up your skin? Yeah, this foundation affect my skin in any bad way so kudos!




Well, that's the end of this foundation review! I know you can't get it here but I honestly feel like it's super worth it to get it from Price Line. Besides, it's not everyday you step into a drugstore and find a super worthy foundation!

1 comment: