H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  

To be completely honest, this was my fourth attempt. The first three attempts was way before the hard drive tragedy but that was not the reason. The first and second attempt were terrible because the lighting was ratchet in both the videos. I screwed up for the first three because it wasn't as how I expected it to be. Hey, it was going to be my first video so I wanted it to be perfect. Little did I know, it wouldn't be my first. ✌

So, if you guys watched my first video, which is the Date Outfits, Euri edited the video for me. I was a stubborn and lazy girl who didn't wanna learn how to edit. Compared to filming I love writing more, I don't know but there's something about talking in front of a camera that still makes me jumpy. It really took me a lot of tries to actually relax and just be me. Well, I'm halfway there. What I like about writing is that I can just pour everything out by snapping crazily on the keyboard like some keyboard warrior.

Anyway, I can't deny that I've always been attracted to the Youtube world ever since I started watching when I was 16 years old. So before completely giving up, I thought I'd give it another shot. Who knows, I might break out from my ridiculous awkward bubble. I did and I loved the outcome! So I made my lazy stubborn ass to learn how to edit. Legit watched every video possible to learn the basics. I spent NIGHTS learning and it was so worth it. I am so proud of this video! It's the first video I've ever edited and it's pretty good if I may say so myself. Of course there's still heap of space for improvement. Just wanted to share that with you guys because I needed a friendly reminder that if you DON'T work your ass off, you're just gonna get 'okay' or 'meh'. So work your butt off and slay in everything! 

Now, I hope you guys will enjoy this as much as I loved making it! It just made sense that I would share this with you guys because I love makeup. I swear 10% is to hide my flaws, but the other 90% is so I can look at the mirror and reflection and just say "GIRL, YOU SLAY HARD" and admire my work of art. I don't spend my morning and all that effort painting my face just to impress anyone and hide my flaws. That's too much work. It's merely for myself because self satisfaction. Plus, I am so damn vain after. The amount of selfies and snaps, ahaha! Happy watching loves! Don't forget to share some love - like the video and subscribe if you wanna see more!


No comments:

Post a Comment