SUNDAY EVENING'S


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  

So I thought I'd share with you my Sunday pamper routine! ✌
Sundays are usually my rest days from life. It's usually my alone time. I would either spend the morning grocery shopping or just go for a  quick window shopping spree.

#1 BODY

SO , first things first - I always start off with a good body scrub. I've been planning to get some crazy fancy ass scrub from either body shop or bath&body works but then I found this heavenly thing. It's the Ginvera white jasmine and ginger scrub. OMG this smells amazing and it makes me feel so relaxed after a bath.

#2 CLEANSING 1.0

After that I usually, heat up some water and pour half of them into a face bowl then add in cold water till it's warm. I also, put a wet tissue inside the water for wiping. I prefer using the bowl and slowly cleanse it instead of standing in front the shower because I feel that it's more soothing for the face.




   I am using the Nano White Microfoliating Clay Cleanser and TBS Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash. I only use these two products once a week.
I dip my hands into the warm water and pat my face. Then I start off with the Clay Cleanser. Wash it off with the wet tissue then use the Blackhead Wash next. For the this, I only scrub the problematic areas. I swear, this hurts a little bit but it's so worth it because after that my skin is smooth like tofu. 


#3 CLEANSING 2.0



TONER / MOISTURIZER / EYE CREAM / ACNE CREAM / SERUM
The mask I'll be using this time is the SAVEE Aloe Vera Mask. Hah! I got this for RM1 when they had this mega sale in Gurney Plaza. 


#4 LAZING
  
    Now that I'm done with my body and face. I will pop up a candle (ooh, my favorite scent is always something vanilla-ish or tropical!), off the lights and just do whatever I have plan for the rest of the night. Am I the only one who likes to be in darkness?


    Time for FRIENDS and Dee Kosh! This is the time when I catch up on my youtubers I've missed the entire week and also Friends.  Sometimes if I'm not a lazy twat then I would blog a little and sip on my warm cup of green tea. 


#5 PLANNING

Am I the only one who does this? I am the type of person who likes to plan everything. So I sit my ass down and write down what I want to make for the next day. Delicious, yummy, instagrammable food. Yes, my life revolves around Instagram. It is my art platform but that's another (upcoming) post. If I get inspirations early then I don't have to stand in front of my cupboard and decide what to wear. I like picking my outfits (even if it is for college) the day before, so I don't have to waste any time in the morning. So ya know, I can still make it if I wake up late.


So, that's what I usually do on Sundays! When is your pamper time?

No comments:

Post a Comment