VELVET


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  


HELLO! I always have been the worse blogger ever. I either have nothing to update or get very lazy when there is something to blog about. Maybe I'll be blogging more about thoughts or chit chat stuff or just vlog about it as I have been taking videos with my phone. Anyway, here I am sitting on my chair with my messy hair and needing to take a loo.

So, earlier this Tuesday. Farts, Chums and I decided to be a little more earth friendly by walking and taking the bus to Queensbay Mall. ALSO cause my wings(car) was in the repair shop. Haha, but it was really nice to walk again even though we were already sweating the minute we took the first step.



I think we reached Queensbay at 1130? We went to GSC to buy our tickets for DIVERGENT first. We were all very very excited, mostly because Chums has been raving about them since last year? Really really excited! Our venue for lunch and dinner were Queens Food Court. They have amazing food there! They recently have this vegetarian shop and their 'Bak Kut Teh' is bloody good!

Okay, moving on. We went window shopping, which I always fail to do. Honestly, that day was not a good day for me. I was again, in my own world so everything I tried on made me felt like dump. Whatever! I bought my prom dress already so I'm really happy. I wanted to wait a little longer in case I find something else, but I was saying 'Screw it! I can pull that off and I will." So I did and it was a bargain as well.

1440 hour - DIVERGENT !! OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I WAS TO WATCH SHAILENE WOODLEY! FANGIRLING !

D I V E R G E N T 

I love her ever since I watched the first episode of Secret Life of an American Teenager. The movie was amazing, obviously! I've been hearing people said it's like the Hunger Games? But it's not, the concept of it is similar(like Chums said). It was really really good. People please, if you have yet to watch it please go nowwwww! Hahaha! Sorry getting a little excited. Now I can't wait for The Fault in our Stars(Shailene Woodley will also be acting in!) and Maze Runner. Holy! Omg hurry up!

WHOA, a rather lengthy post. After the movie, we went to the rooftop to take our outfit of the day as usual. Chums is usually the one who takes the photos for us, no doubt she's an amazing photographer (PLEASE DON'T CHUMS). SO here are my favourite ones ::






















:: PRODUCTS USED ::
1. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum Express Mascara (Brown)
2. Burt's Bees in Mango
3. Silkygirl 's Big Eye 2 in 1 eyeliner (Brown)
4. Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT6
5. Sephora's Rouge Lipstick in Crush
(I've mixed the two lipstick colours a lil)


THANK  YOU  FOR  READING !
If you have any questions, do ask me on my askfm - ask.fm/fufykins and
I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.


Fong Jin Fo, Denise