FOOD AND GOOD COMPANY PT1


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  


HEY HEY HEYYYY! I'm trying not to be a lazy blogger okay? This is me trying. Before I start blogging about my day and the review, can I just rant a little? I have this performance tonight I'm really afraid that I'll screw it up. I don't care if there's going to be people or not but I just don't want to disappoint people and also myself. I want to prove to myself that I can do it. Yesterday during practice I screwed up so many times. I either was too fast or slow, also was not strong enough. I hate this, why did I even agree to doing this in the first place?


OKAY BACK TO THE MAIN THING. Yesterday Yin Foong picked Tiffany and I up for our little catching up. May I just give you guys a little bit of warning? If you ever have the chance to sit in her (Foong's) car, please do very much pray for your life first. She does not drive often so you can imagine how it is, and she's easily distracted so do watch out for her. Anyway, Tiffany and I wanted DaoRae but Yin Foong didn't want to. So after a while debating about what to eat, Yin Foong finally said "FINE LA DAORAE LO!" When we pass by the place, it was not open! So we went Strait Quay instead. We went to Uncle Albert's Traditional Fish and Chips. I suggested the place cause Chums always said it is amazing.

It was quite empty at that time which is around 4-ish. What I like about their menu is that it's already in nett price. They're currently having this promotion where you order one main course and you'll get their homemade potato soup and also a glass of Ice Lemon Tea. We ordered the Salt and Pepper Calamari, Creamy Salmon Pasta and Catch of the Day Fish and Chips.


 Catch of the Day Fish and Chips (RM25 nett)

 Creamy Salmon Pasta 

 Salt and Pepper Calamari

CATCH OF THE DAY FISH AND CHIPS - 
I wouldn't say this is the best fish and chips I've ever had but I sure can say their coleslaw is the best! I never liked coleslaw for I could never find the right one, but their's is really good. As for the fish, it's crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. You can actually taste the freshness of the fish. The chips tho are not my cup of tea. They're rather oily for me but then I have something against fries at the moment. The portion of the fish looks small but it's really filling. I would recommend this for fish and chips lovers. 

CREAMY SALMON PASTA -
I would suggest one to share this dish unless you really love creamy anything for you'll get sick after having too much. As a creamy pasta lover, I definitely say yes to this! The cream is not too thick or watery, it's just right. They're are chunks of salmon and also shredded onions. The portion is really big too.

SALT AND PEPPER CALAMARI -
When I first taste this, I thought it was chicken(stupid enough). Calamari is actually squid served as food(googled haha). As a snack it's not as bad but for me I prefer fruits since I've been consuming a lot of them. There's not much to say about this but personally I don't think it's worth it.

Overall I guess I can say that the service is good, the price is reasonable. I think this place would be perfect if you want to have lunch with a big group of people.
Okay guys, I'm going to end this post here and continue with PART TWO tonight if possible alright? Now I have to shower and get ready for my vocal class and to go Esplanade for my performance later at night!



*inserts lovely joey's voice here*
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR 
G  O  O  D  B  Y  E


If there's any suggestions that'll help me make my reviews better or something you would like to know, do give my askfm a visit and just ask away - ask.fm/fufykins

Fong Jin Fo, Denise