OOTD :: UNCALLED FOR



H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  


[WARNING :: POST IS RATHER LONG DUE TO AMOUNT OF PHOTOS]

Hahah! It's been almost a month since my blog has been updated. Sorry, I've been busy and also lazy again. Anyway, Farts and I decided to walk around town today and getting there by bus. Mainly, cause we miss sitting the bus and also we really felt like walking around. Okay, carry on!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY













OUR LITTLE ADVENTURE 

















"I ain't your pet, boy!"





"What the hell are you staring at?!"



"GOODBYE PEASANTS! NARNIA, FUFY IS COMING"








"*Raven Baxter's voice*"


























^Farah will be doing a review on Purfect Cat Cafe, so do check it out at
 l1ttletalks.wordpress.com so do check it out!


D f j f  .

Questions(?) - ask.fm/fufykins