PLUS ONE | DATE OUTFITS


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  

Alright, I actually have a lot of fabulous pictures for this post but I hope you guys don't mind this video because as you know by now, my external hard drive failed on me and well, I didn't have a backup. Smart, I know. Well, tears have been shed and it's time to move on.




{ Here are a few of the photos I took with my phone }

I previously did a college outfit post, Body Comfort, and it got a lot of great feedback so I thought why not make another one but a date outfit instead! Plus, I love coming up with the outfits and of course, taking pictures! The initial plan was a blog post and also a YouTube video but oh well, bummer. Anyway, I hope you guys love this video because I really worked hard for it and on the bright side, I still have my video right? YES, I'll just see it as the universe just wants to see my video! Haha! Enjoy loves!





V I D E O G R A P H E R   :   E R O S    E R F E

V I D E O   E D I T O R  :  E U R I   E R F E






 

No comments:

Post a Comment