BEAUCOUP MATHILDA

H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  

If y'all follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you would know I've had my hair chopped off for a long time now. Oh, here's a little shameless promo - follow me on both on fufykins, hehs! All my social media are under that username so all good. Now, I've never really had the guts to try a bob cut as I always feel a very moon-like face like mine will NEVER pull it off. WELL, I was wrong. I never planned on chopping them off so fast to be honest.








SNAPCHAT WFC | I've always loved this sc filter cause of the flower crown and for making me look flawless. 


IT ALL STARTED IN MELAKA. Actually thought I would give it another shot to dye my hair before stopping again. Well, it DIDN'T turn out well of course. It wouldn't stop shedding at all, and I was devastated. Euri was still trying to console me but Eros and I knew that there was no choice but to get rid of it. PLEASE, it was more dry than any dry spell. 





So, we chopped it off the next day. Eros and Euri did, with their Grandma's cloth scissors! Haha, yes, that's how much I trust them with my hair. Eros obviously really approved of this hairstyle and that's not cause he was the one who made this happened. The whole time he was oooh-ing and ahhhh-ing. He made me really nervous!





FLIGHT RISKED | This was taken the day I missed my flight in KL merely cause I wanted to see KLCC solo.


So the tittle of this blog post is called 'BEAUCOUP MATHILDA', which literally means 'MUCH MATHILDA', all thanks to Chummy. She told me that this hair cut and my recent choice of clothing (which obviously includes the choker) is very Mathilda like, from the movie Léon: The Professional. I haven't really got to it yet, but from what I've read so far it's definitely my cup of tea!








B&W | I've always had a liking to Black and White photos. Always a good classic. 




Alright, that's the end of todays' post! I hope you guys enjoyed that series of  extremely vain photos! YES, I KNOW. I have a lot of selfies. There are just days where I am feeling myself alright? Makeup on point, hair on point, what better way to appreciate that? Haha! 

On a side note, I'm currently waiting for two very exciting packages! OMG, I scream every time I get an email that it's getting warmer to me! AHHHH! SO EXCITED!


 ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment