BREAKFAST AT FUFY'S | EP2 : SMOOTHIE BOWL MONDAY


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  


FINALLY! Another episode of Breakfast at Fufy's. I get so excited when it comes to food posts, mainly because they're so pretty! Eros suggested that instead of cramping all of my smoothie bowl recipes in one post I should do one by one, which is great because I can hardly find the time to make one everyday. It can be like, Smoothie Bowl Monday, Smoothie Bowl Tuesday, all that jazz. So, shall we begin?














My blueberries looked kinda wrinkly don't they? Haha! They still taste as good, I promise! Now, the reason you want frozen bananas and mangoes is because you want that nice creamy 'ice cream' texture. What's the point of a smoothie bowl if you can drink it like a normal smoothie right? 



Here's a tip! Just to make my mornings more exciting, I blend the bananas first then only the mangoes, so when I mix them together in a bowl it'll have a nice two colour swirl. As for the toppings, go crazy, experiment! You don't have to follow the exact thing. I just like how colourful it looks. It seems like the perfect way to start my morning!





So, that's it for this round of Breakfast at Fufy's! Hope you guys enjoy it! If you missed my last one, you can check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment