FUFYEATS: GRANOLA RECIPE


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  


FUFNOLA ;  (faf-nō-la)
                Fufy's healthy homemade granola recipe


 Hahahahah! Judge all you want for the name I came up with but I like it, it's super cute! For those of you who don't know, granola is toasted/roasted oats covered with honey or maple syrup with nuts or dried fruits. I used to buy granola and it's pretty pricey plus the portion is way too much especially for someone like me because I cannot stick to the same thing, I'll get sick of it. So I decided to make my own granola mainly because of portion control and I can change the ingredients every time I make a new batch! So today, I'm sharing a simple recipe but of course you can add or change the ingredients as you wish.






  Another reason I like making own granola is because that I know all the ingredients I use - which are mostly organic and healthy. Some of the ingredients needed may seem unnecessarily pricey but trust me when I tell you they last for a life time. It doesn't take a lot of time too.  


{ PREP TIME : 15 MINS }
    
1. Preheat oven/toaster at 180 degree Celsius
2. Mix oats, seeds, cinnamon and nuts in one bowl
3. In another bowl, add honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract then stir
4. Add wet mixture into dry and stir them together. Mix them well
5. On your baking tray, make sure you properly grease it or just use a baking sheet
6. Spread your granola on the tray evenly
7. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes. Stir every 3-5 mins 
(keep yo eyes on the granola! you don't want it to get burn, do you?)
8. Once it's done the way you like it, bring it out to cool and you're done!





So why buy when you can make your own? 

No comments:

Post a Comment