WHO SAID SO


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  


It doesn't matter. Does it require a certain body size or weight to be healthy? Do you need to be society’s ‘skinny’ or ‘fit’ to be healthy? The answer may vary as people think differently but my answer is no. Why no? Because body size and weight do not matter.

(SOURCE ; WE HEART IT)




   I’m fat (chill, it’s not a bad word, but it doesn't mean one should abuse it) and I love healthy eating. Of course I indulge in my comfort food once in a while, I still have my cravings, but it’s all about self-control but that's a different story. When people notice that I rather eat ‘healthier options’ they would assume that I’m doing it to lose weight. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not wrong to be curious and to ask but there is a difference between being curious and just assuming. Once they assume they would give suggestions on how to lose weight 'efficiently'. Can't one enjoy eating healthy food just simply so? Must I have a goal to eat healthy food? So tell me, when someone eats deserts, does he/she want to get diabetes or a slim girl who eats a lot (because she has a big appetite) has the intention of getting fat? Obviously not. What I'm trying to say is that you don't need a reason to love eating something and you don't have to be a certain 'body type' to eat healthy food. I'M FAT AND I LOVE EATING HEALTHY.


I recently started being pescetarian and I'm really enjoying it so far. I don't crave for land meat (beef, chicken, pork etc) at all. Some people are curious about it and wonder if I do it to lose weight. Again, the answer is no. Believe it or not, I love being the way I am. Plump, chubby, fab. I didn't plan this to happen. I've been enjoying healthy food for a while now and one day I just felt like trying out being pescetarian for a day and slowly I got used to it. It's been almost two months and I'm not afraid to say that I'm very proud of myself. I just want the best for my body without focusing on something that I know will affect me badly, mentally. 



(SOURCE ; WE HEART IT)

     So you see it doesn't matter what size you are, you can eat whatever you want and other's opinion do not matter because one, it's your body and two, you know your body best. Now get up and show yourself (not the world) what you're capable of, because trust me, YOU can do way much more than your mind limit you to.


No comments:

Post a Comment