MAY FAVES


H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  


I am well aware that my blog has been dead for almost two months now. So much for being a consistent blogger. I'm sorry, I just had nothing to blog about but then who reads my blog so. Okay, since I have been MIA for two months I thought that I would blog about my May Favourites, hence the title. I got this idea while I was in the shower. Figured that I don't need to wait for a camera just so I can make a video about it. It's almost the same anyway minus the my kiddy voice.

Enough with the blabbering. For some of you don't know, May Faves is where I show you my favourite things in the month of May. Lets start.


M O I S T U R I Z E R




    L'OREAL HYDRAFRESH AQUA-ESSENCE ::
I think I purchased this like a month ago? I can tell you this though, that this is a miracle worker. I once had normal skin type but then I thought it was oily so I used products that made it dry. I've been finding for the right product that will be suitable for my face because my skin is also really sensitive. I came across review about this(I forgot which blog) when I was googling about best moisturizers. I thought why not give this a try. Honestly, I'm glad that I did. I like that it feels so cooling while applying and you don't feel that icky feeling. I've been using it before I sleep and I've noticed a lot of change in my skin now. The price is reasonable. You can get it any drugstore like Guardian. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, GOODNESS.


E Y E L I N E R


     L'OREAL'S SUPER LINER
I never knew I would actually like eyeliner. I bought this before Chinese New Year I think. Didn't even used it till recently because I bought the fat one. Okay, I'll admit that I have not perfect my bloody cat eye but whatever, I am not even drawing it. I just draw a simple line, and honestly I feel like there's a lot of difference. It just seems like my eyes stand out more? As long as I noticed it I really don't care if I'm doing it right. So yes, I've been liking this a lot but I don't like that it smudges easily and doesn't last. Can't say much about the price because I don't remember. Haha! 

 L I P - P Y



     REVLON'S  JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BALM STAINS
Such a mouthful, I know but this has been my all time favourite ever since I purchased it a year ago. A lip stain is not like lipstick or lip gloss. I would say it's not too much or heavy(lipstick) and not too shimmery(lip gloss). It's just right for an everyday wear. They have a lot of other colours and I'm definitely gonna get another one. I used this the most compared to my other lipsticks. I never knew I could pull this off because it's orange. Short said, I'm in love with this so much, especially with it's peppermint feel, omg I feel as if I want to lick my lips all day. 




     MAYBELLINE'S BOLD MATTE ( MAT7)
I was searching for a nude lipstick and then I just decided to take the tester for this one and glide it on the back of my hand. DAMNNNNN, it is not pink! The cover gave me the idea that it's pink. If I get any tanner I won't be able to pull it off anymore. I think this is also great for everyday wear and the price is reasonable too. Been wearing this pretty often now.



     BURT'S BEES MANGO LIP BALM
Chums bought this for me out of the blue. I've been wanting to try this for ages thanks to Zoe(youtuber). She is so right about this. This lip balm is 100% made out of natural ingredients. Do not put it in your car or anywhere where it's hot. Being a forgetful person I am, I left this in my car and came back to a melted lip balm. *inserts sad face* Thank God it went back to normal after putting it in the freezer, well except for the shape. Anyway, this lipstick does not just make your lips moist for a while, it's moist the whole day and forever. I have pretty dry lips and after using this for a few months, they're not as bad anymore. I AM HAPPY THANK YOU CHUMMY. Yes, it's a bit pricey for a lip balm but it does the job, more than that actually, so why not?

M A S C A R A


     MAYBELLINE'S VOLUM EXPRESS SUPER FILM
This mascara is actually really 'wet' but it works better than the waterproof ones. I'm quite sad that they don't sell this anymore. Despite that it's wet, it doesn't smudge and it stays the whole day. You know it's hard to find the right mascara when you have short eyelashes. I have sleepy eyelashes. I like to apply it on then curl my lashes then apply it for the second time.


B L U S H


     NYX BLUSH IN PEACH
I was trying to find the best blush in the drugstores and they're just too expensive for a drugstore blush, to me. I have heard Ingrid(missglamorazzi) talked about these so I decided to check them out. Turns out they're way cheaper or almost equivalent to the ones in the drugstore minus the quality. Since it's only RM26 I thought to myself, why not? Since I've been googling it almost everyday. So far, I really really like it. It doesn't make my skin break out. Plus, it looks really natural on my skin tone. SO thank you very much, Ingrid and chums. This is definitely worth the try.


OKAY, so that's my May Faves. I hope you guys enjoyed this. If you have any ideas or suggestion on how I can make this better do drop me a message on my askfm. I will put the link below or you can just click on my CONTACTS page on my blog. I would love to hear what you have to say about this. BYE GUYS!

ASKFM | ask.fm/fufykins

Fong Jin Fo, Denise