BREAK

H E L L O   B E A U T I F U L S !  


I'm left with one more paper - Microeconomics and STPM is deep shit people. So, I decided to take a break today since I had no mood to study.

Farts and I ate at Penang's Original Nasi Kandar (KAYU). There's no photo of it for we were famished. Okay whatever, then we went to Gurney. We just practically walked around, did a little bit of window shopping but nothing. We were finding for the perfect crop top for Farts but nothing. The girl is so skinny I swear. The crop top in HM was ugly, it's hard to find the perfect one. Well, we did actually but there was no more size. Sigh, we then had a sweet tooth so I brought her to MiamMiam to try the French Toast. SHE LOVED IT, THE GIRL DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY HAHA! I had the Fruit Parfait and goodness gracious, it was the right choice.



While we were walking back from Paragon we passed by the park and thought it would be a nice place to vain. Honestly, I felt quite uncomfortable cause I did something out of my comfort zone plus Farts gave me a talk but enough with the nonsense. Here are the photos we took! :)




^Fruit Parfait - MIAMMIAM



SO, this is just a simple yet comfy outfit. I was very uncomfortable at first for I was showing my tummy. Just wanted to do something out of my comfort zone today. I guess this is a start. Trust me when I say this is not easy for me. It seems such a small thing but yet it felt as if I took a step forward today. I'm glad I didn't talk myself out of it again. x 















 ^ Cause we best friends forever! We do hope it'll be forever.
We're just so comfortable with each other and WE'RE HELLA FUNNY OK. 


Love you guys! Y'all can ask me anything if you want - ask.fm/fufykins  

No comments:

Post a Comment